Mahindra launches Black Edition mHAWK MY2020 PikUp
May, 25th 2020 Brisbane: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., a part of the US $ 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, today launched the Black Edition mHAWK MY2020 Mahindra PikUp under its fully-owned subsidiary – Mahindra Automotive Australia Pty Ltd (MAAPL).
Introduced last year as a limited-edition model, due to its success as a halo model for the brand, Mahindra have decided for 2020 to make the Black Edition mHAWK a permanent edition to the PikUp range. Providing customers with a unique standout factory special vehicle, the Black Edition mHAWK features these items standard over and above the S10+ variant:
- Black Steel Bull Bar
- Black Side Steps
- Black Alloy Sports Bar
- Black Flares
- Black Custom Decal Kit
- Black 17-inch Rims
- Black Tub Liner
Other standard features, as included on S10+ models are NEW 7inch high resolution touch screen with Satellite Navigation, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth phone connection and Android Auto. 2.5 tonne braked tow capacity, rear seat air-conditioning, ISOFIX child seat restraints with top tether, one touch lane indicator, remote fuel release, rain sensing wipers, automatic headlights, hill decent control, and hill hold function.
The MY2020 Pik-Up comfortably takes both city and tough off-road tracks in its stride with its benchmark 34-degree approach angle 103 KW, 2.2 Litre common rail intercooled turbo diesel engine produces a peak torque of 320 Nm. With a robust design in collaboration with AVL Austria and backed by Bosch Engine Management system, the mHawk engine provides proven reliability and unrivalled fuel efficiency. The engine valve train is driven by a twin timing chain system, so no expensive belts to replace under maintenance. The 6-speed smooth shift manual gearbox with Dana Spicer axels and Eaton self-locking differential adds to the driving pleasure both on city roads and tough off-road tracks.
The refinement and tough and durable approach often not words used in the same sentence, but apply here, really challenge customers to think beyond their own boundaries. Mahindra PikUp does everything it says it will at a price point that is very attractive. #beatyourexpectations.
Add to that comes peace of mind, knowing your purchase is backed by a factory 5 Year, 100,000km limited warranty, 5-year roadside assist and 4 year, 55,000km capped price service program.
GENUINE FACTORY ACCESSORIES FOR BLACK EDITION MHAWK
Mahindra Automotive Australia prides itself on working with some of the best global accessory manufactures, many based in Brisbane. Our Genuine Factory Accessory Program includes:
- Genuine Tow Bar (Rated to 2.5 Tonne Braked Towing)
- Aluminium Trays, Galvanised Steel Trays, Colour Coded Steel Trays
- Genuine side brush rails
- Genuine fiberglass Snorkels
- Genuine Carpet Floor Mats
- Genuine Vinyl Floor Kit
- Genuine Canvas Seat Covers
- Genuine Suspension upgrade with bash plate
- Genuine Stainless-Steel Nudge Bar with Bash Plate
- Genuine Carpet Dash Mat
See your Genuine Mahindra dealer for details www.mahindra.com.au/dealer-locator/
PRICING, VARIANTS AND WARRANTY
There are now 5 variants:
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×2 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray from $23,990 Drive Away.
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray from $27,990 Drive Away.
- The Single Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S6+ with FREE base GPA Tray as a Pastoral Pack with Steel Bull Bar, Brush Rails, Snorkel, Tow Bar, Vinyl Floor, Canvas Seat Cover and bash plate from $35,990 Drive Away.
- The Dual Cab PikUp is available in 4×4 S10+ with Factory Tub from $32,990 Drive Away.
- The NEW Dual Cab Black Edition mHAWK 4×4 S10+ with Factory Tub from $39,990 Drive Away.
The pricing includes a 5 Year / 100 000 km Limited Warranty with 5-year roadside assistance and 4 year, 55,000km capped price service program. Conditions do apply, see Mahindra.com.au for details.
- 4 Colours available – Artic White, De-Sat Silver, Napoli Black and Red Rage